Psalms 16:7-9, 11
I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel; my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Jeremiah 32:17-19, 27
Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
Thou showest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name,
Great in counsel, and mighty in work: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings:
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
II Corinthians 1:3, 4
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
Romans 4:18-21
the faith of Abraham
who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, “So shall your descendants be.”
And not being weak in faith, he did not consider his own body, already dead (since he was about a hundred years old), and the deadness of Sarah’s womb.
He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform.
MY FAITH SHOULD REST IN WHO GOD IS.
I MUST BELIEVE GOD AND HIS PROMISES IN SPITE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
THOUGH I HAVE NO HUMAN REASON TO HOPE IN THE MIDST OF IMPOSSIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES, I MUST HOPE IN GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY WHO BRINGS LIFE TO THE DEAD... THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR HIM.
GOD ALWAYS MAKES GOOD ON HIS PROMISES. But they are not always fulfilled in the short-term... Abraham and Sarah waited a long time after the promise was given before they conceived...
{believe}
Posted by
No comments:
Post a Comment