so just last night I got an iPhone. yeah so it's not the latest version but definitely an extreme upgrade for me. And definitely a great move for my blog since my blackberry always had issues with creating posts. so here I am on my lunch break creating a new post... How lovely and refreshing to be connected once again!
so life has been quite a whirlwind in recent weeks, to say the least. For some time now the hubby and I have been going back and forth, trying to figure out what God's will is for our lives. it's definitely been a challenge and for sure a test of our faith... seeing if we are actually going to live out this faith we proclaim or just parade around like we do.
We're on our way. It appeared at some point that there were stumbling blocks and obstacles... moments of doubt, even... but thank God for levelheadedness and really, the Holy Spirit reeling us in and setting us back on the intended path. God really works in amazing and mysterious ways. I feel that with each day and with each new surprise or obstacle, He is teaching me to trust in His ways and wisdom for my life. It's like jumping out of a plane.... I'm scared, excited and sometimes sick to my stomach because when I try to grab a hold of something to give me some control, there's just air. I find myself in this state of free fall and when i start to freak out, He whispers in my ear, "Just trust me."
so here I am.
Posted by
No comments:
Post a Comment